Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

High Hopes challenge #6


Well as you can see by the previous post Tiffany has been motivated!! She has created an awesome card for the HHC. I am working on the rest of the 6 wacky women, so hopefully you will see some of their creations soon too!!

I think you will agree that the colors of my card are very non-traditional. LOL
I embossed the image with black and colored it with Tombows. I used H2O's icicle on the snowman. I also added some stickles. I think the sentiment is just a hoot, as EH! is the most used word in my vocabulary.
Hope you like it.
KAREN

16 comments:

Crissy Armstrong said...

I love the pink and green and orange striped paper! Very cool. Great layout as always, and love your coloring too. Thanks for playing Karen!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Karen and your colouring is fabulous, Hugs, Nikki x

Sharon said...

Another fab card Karen. Just love the sentiment - that's untraditional too! Wonderful colours.
Sharon

Joanne (Stamps4sanity) said...

Oh Karen, this is fabulous! Just adorable!

Theresa said...

I love the non-traditional colors. As always, your coloring is just stunning!

Ila said...

This snowman card is Fabulous!! I love the coloring and layout is Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

Cheryl said...

This is so very cute! Love the paper and the design. TFS

Cindy Haffner said...

What a sweet snowman, love him.

Catherine said...

This is just too cute, Karen.

Jamie Martin said...

This card is soooo cute! Love the non-traditional colors and the snowflakes :)

June said...

Oh he is just the cutest isnt he ? Love this one and love that green base
Hugs June x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Gorgeous card!! Love it!

The Rubber Maid said...

Karen I laughed my arse off with your eh. How cute is that on a Christmas card but am I surprised...well not really. Very cute card. Pat

angeljakki said...

this is such a cool card. Brilliant x

maxine said...

Lovely card

tyrymom29 said...

What an awesome Card .....:)