Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #23

Hello everyone;
I hope you are all having a great Sunday. Beautiful day here today....still a little nippy, but the prediction is for a hot dry spring this year. That's what the experts are saying, anyway!! I hope they are right.

This is my card for the HHC #23.
This weeks challenge is "Buttons Galore" chosen by the super talented Niki.

This sweet little bunny is called " Bunny with Gift"



I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I used some liquid applique on the tail and chest. I also used some stickles. The border is punched with my Martha Stewart punches doiley lace and flower border. The designer paper is by Magenta and the flower is a from Prima. This was a fun challenge, also gave me a chance to sort out my button box...LOL!!

Hope you like it.
Have a great day...and Thanks for stopping by...

KAREN x

16 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Karen,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Karen, I just love the colours and pretty punched edges, Bunny looks adorable and love his added texture, Have a great evening, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Unknown said...

As always...beautiful. Easter is my favorite holiday. I haven't gotten my goodies as of today. I'll let you know when I do.

Lauri said...

What a cute bunny! I love how you colored him (her?)! Wonderful colors, too! Cute card!! and it was a little chilly here today too, but no complaints here!! So glad it is over freezing during the day!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so darling, makes me happy.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Karen, love your colouring and details...super sweet image too.
Have a good week.
Carole x

cats whiskers said...

Oh HUn he is just the cutest little bunny what a great face, lovely card beautifully coloured as usual
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

this is adorable Karen a fabulous card, hugs rachxx

Nancy said...

That bunny is so cute, love how you colored it! Wonderful card!

It has been getting up into the mid 80's already, so I am already wearing my summer "uniform" of capri jeans, sleeveless tops, and andals. Rain predicted this week...sure hope that happens because we still desperately need it.

Tasha said...

Oh Karen how cute is this fella! What a wonderful card great spring colours its wonderful
love tasha xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Karen and so beautifully coloured!
Clairex

bumblebee creations said...

very cute card!!! Love how Springy it looks!! Cute how you have added the buttons on the bottom!

Theresa Momber said...

Gorgeous, Karen! Fabulous coloring.

Jamie Martin said...

This is super cute! I haven't made any Easter cards yet, I'd better get busy.

Carolyn King said...

your coloring is awesome..love the row of buttons too! Great card!

Shirley said...

What a cutie and the card is just lovely! How adorable he is~!