Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

High Hopes Challenge #68


Good morning everyone..

It's time for the High Hopes Challenge. This weeks challenge is brought to us by the lovely Lacey and she has chosen "Spring or Easter".

The adorable image I have used on my card this week is "Bunny Blooms".



I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I added some white liquid applique for her little tuft and tail. I cut the card free hand and used my nesties for the octagon layers. I embossed all the white layers with CB folders. I embossed the sentiment with black onto acetate. I also added some flat backed pearls.

I have sent this card off to the card drive for Maragret for her 100th Birthday on Easter Sunday. You can see the card drive link on my sidebar. There is still time if you are interested in sending a card as the card drive is open until April 3/10.

Be sure to stop by the High Hopes Blog as the Diva's have created some gorgeous cards to inspire you.

I hope you will have time to play along with us this week and be sure to use a High Hopes image to be entered into the prize draw.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous Sunday!!

KAREN x


*High Hopes Stamps are available
at The Rubber Room online store

14 comments:

Alex. said...

Hi Karen!
I think that Margret loves your card. !!!!!!
Hugs
Alex.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Karen what a beautiful and cute eastercard, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Michelle said...

Very cute Karen....love the shape!

Nancy said...

I love that shape, and the bunny image is just too cute! Margaret will love this card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so FUN!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love the design Karen and Bunny looks fabulous brown! Hugs, Nikki x

Di said...

Oh this is just adorable!! it took my breath away!! stunning!
Hugs di xxx

Patti Jo said...

Such a sweet and adorable card! I'm in awe over your coloring!!! Great design too! Fantastic work Karen!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this card it too cute for words, Karen! I love it! Such beautiful and vibrant colors and the shape is awesome! Margaret is sure to love it!!
hugs!
Sharon

Heidi said...

Karen-
I love all the layers in your card!

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Beautiful card Karen!! Love your colouring and LO!! I need some bow lessons from you sooon :)!! I have left you a blog award and link back to your site on my post today!! Thanks for being such an amazing inspiration to me!!
xx Sarah :)

Curt in Indy said...

Seriously adorable Karen!!! And I LOVE the shape of the card. Amazing coloring on this one. Wonderful work! Best, Curt

Tasha said...

OMG!!!!!! This is awesome! WOW. The colours and shape rock and that bunny is just too adorable!
love tasha xx

Shirley said...

Wow! Now I am really in love with this little guy and love the shapes too!