Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Wags N' Whiskers Challenge #35


Happy Friday to you all!!

It's time for the Wags N' Whiskers Challenge.
This weeks challenge is brought to us by the lovely "Jeanette" and she has chosen

"SPOOKTACULAR"
Make a Halloween themed card.

I am using the gorgeous fairy...."Angelica"



I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I stamped the corners and added some orange stickles. I also added stickles to the stars and her wings.The border is done with my EK Success border punch. The DP is from Darcie's. I also added some flat backed pearls.

Be sure to stop by the Wags N' Whiskers Blog as the Diva's have out done themselves with creativity this week...their cards are amazing!!

Remember to use a WN'W's image on your card to qualify for this weeks prize!!

Have a fabulous day and a wonderful weekend!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.....

KAREN x




7 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun Karen!! I love the orange and black and how you colored the fairy!! Awesome Halloween card!
hugs,
Chris

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh girl your coloring is AMAZING.

Curt in Indy said...

This makes a very different Halloween card and I love it! Great coloring Karen! Best, Curt

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

A wonderful halloweencard Karen, great job!
Hugs Jacqueline

Cathy's Rubber Room said...

Hi Karen
This is gorgeous! Who would of thunk to do a Hallowe'en card with this fairy - only you. I love it.
Cathy x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen.

Hugs Riet.x

Tasha said...

Wow this is ever so striking, i love the beautiful colourwork
love tasha xx