Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Watercolouring with Tombows Guide



HELLO EVERYONE...
As some of you know I have been teaching watercolor classes for
the last 5 years. Over these years I have had so many requests
to create a watercoloring guide and video tutorial from
people who want to learn my techniques and from my
students who want a guide to help them remember all the
tips and techniques that they learned in my classes.

I have been working on and perfecting just such a guide over
the last few months and am so excited to tell you....
it is finally complete!!

I have now published my very first watercoloring guide.....

I am so pleased with the finished product.

It is fully illustrated with colored images, techniques and
tips. It is super easy to read and understand
from start to finish.

I have always used Tombow markers to watercolor my images.

Tombow has 96 markers in the line but I have colored the
images in my guide using some of my favorites.
My favorite markers list consists of just 34 markers.
I have added all 96 markers to my collection so I could
experiment with other different color combos but always
seem to wind up using just my favorites.
Here is a sneak peek of whats inside......



I have also created my very first video snippet showing my technique.
I chose not to talk on this first one,
it was really strange listening to my own voice....lol!
It is also available on You Tube.


To order your copy of my "Watercoloring Guide"
You can purchase the Watercoloring Guide for $13.95

I hope you are as excited about my Watercoloring Guide as I am!!!
I will be sharing more videos in the next few weeks...
maybe even some talkies.....
so I hope you will stop by and check them out!!

Thanks so much for stopping by

Have a fabulous day....

KAREN x

10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

AWESOME Karen!!

Tasha said...

Oh wow that is fantastic Karen! Happy New Year, i hope you had a wonderful christmas and i cannot wait to check out what gorgeous creations you make this year
love tasha xx

chris said...

Good on you Karen.
all the best for 2011. hugs chris xx

Mina said...

wow what an achievement Karen...way to go girl
Mina xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Happy New Year! This is amazing news Karen! A huge congratulations on this massive achievement. I love your tutorial and your guide looks fabulous with those wonderful High Hopes images. Hugs, Nikki x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congrats on your huge accomplishment!! I would love to see it!! You are so talented!!

Happy New Year!!

hugs,
Chris

Shirley said...

You should sell a ton of those. If I didn't have a life time supply of Twinks I would be first in line. Wow! They look great, Karen!

Sharon said...

Congratulations on your complete project Karen - it looks fabulous and your colouring is stunning :)

Sharon x

Andrea Murdock said...

That book likes it would be a must have for anyone who wanted to tackle watercolouring and the video was great! made me feel like i should dig out my old tombows and blow the dust off those puppies! thanks for sharing your talent.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

awesome!!!! I am going to try watercolorng instead of using the blender pen and see how I like it.