Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hello everyone.....

It's day 2 of the sneak peeks for our Spring 2014 release
and also a new challenge day!!

This weeks challenge theme is 
"On A Sunny Day"

I hope you will have time to join us for this weeks challenge and
be sure to use a High  Hopes image on your card!!

For day 2 of the sneak peeks I am using the gorgeous
"Hummingbird Ring"


I embossed the image with black and painted it with 
Tombows. I used a clear gelly roll pen for the ring.
I cut the hummingbird out and layered it.

I hope you are enjoying the sneak peeks and be 
sure too check out what the Dream Team has
for you today over on the 

The new release goes live at 12:01 EST tonight!!

Have a fabulous day and 
Thanks so much for stopping by.....

Karen x

1 comment:

Jane Z said...

Very pretty card, Karen! Your colouring is soooo amazing...I wish I had your talent! I am loving the new releases!!!