Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

High Hopes New Release

Hello Everyone......

It's time for a new release over at 
High Hopes!!!


Today and tomorrow we will be sharing some 
sneak peeks with you and the new release
will go live and be available to purchase on
Wednesday at 12:oo am EST!!

We will be celebrating the new release with a 
"HOLLY JOLLY" Blog Hop
on  Wednesday too!!


I created a tri-fold card for my sneak peek
using the brand new Holiday Train images.


The sentiment is....Holly Jolly with the Sm. Open Holly.

The images on the inside of my card are......

Christmas Bear Engine
Waving Christmas Bear
and the 
Christmas Bear Caboose.


I hope you like it and I hope to see you here again
 tomorrow for another sneak peek!!

Have a great day and Thanks so much for stopping by.....

KAREN x

2 comments:

Jane Z said...

This is the cutest train card ever! Great job, Karen! I just love all of your creations! Congrats on a wonderful release!

José said...

Isn't this adorable?! Great card, lovely images from the new release