Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Halloween and Christmas

Hello everyone......

I have a couple of cards to share with you
today....a Halloween and Christmas card.

For my Halloween card I am using the adorable
"Pumpkin Buddies"
I embossed the image with black and painted
it with Zig Color Clean markers. I cut it out
 and layered it in front of the haunted house
which was created with a cuttlebug folder 
using Tim Holtz Kraft Core Metallic paper.
After embossing I sanded it a little bit.
I embossed, painted and cut out the bats and
attached them to the ribbon with foam tape.
The background paper is from Bella Blvd.

The Zig markers I used are.....
023-070-071-043-094-091-010-095

*******************

My Christmas card was created using
"Snowman Snowball"


I am using the Kraft core Metallic in
the copper color for this card. It was difficult
 to get a good picture because of the glare
from the cardstock. Love the look of these
papers though in real life!! I embossed the
image in black and painted the snowmen
with Heavenly H2o's. I used all the brown 
tones of Tombow markers for all the rest.

Hope you like them!!

Have a great day 
and Thanks for stopping by.....

KAREN x

No comments: