Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Wags N' Whiskers Challenge #31

Happy Friday to you all!!

Today's Wags N' Whiskers Challenge is a colour challenge hosted by our lovely Diva
"Lacey"
and the she is asking us to use "Fall Colours"....orange, green, brown, red, etc.


The beautiful image I am using on my card today is "Angel Whispers"



I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows.
I cut out extra butterflies and layered them. I added white micro fine glitter to her wings.
I used my Ek Success punch for the bottom of the card and my Fleur de lis spellbinder die for the frame. The fern is a MS punch. I embossed the card and layers with a CB folder.
I also added some flat backed pearls.

Be sure to stop by the Wags N' Whiskers Blog to see the gorgeous cards the Diva's
have created to inspire you!!

I hope you will have time to play along with us this week and remember to use a Wags N' Whiskers image on your card.

Have a fabulous weekend and Thanks so much for stopping by.....

KAREN x


8 comments:

Jodi said...

Beautiful colored image! Love the warm colors and great layout!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

Karen I SOOOOO LOVE this, I LOVE all the white and the pop of fall colors how BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

chris said...

karen its PERFECT

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful! Wonderful card, the image is lovely and your colouring is great!
Hugs Jacqueline

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Karen!! I so love the white background with the texture and your GORGEOUS coloring.
hugs,
Chris
Have a great weekend!!

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card Karen!!!. Love the colouring of the image and the design also. Hugs Michele x

Tasha said...

So stunning i love all the layers of fabulous embossing
love tasha xx