Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

High Hopes Challenge #135

Hello everyone.....

Well it has been a while but I finally found a few minutes to
 post a card for this weeks 

I didn't realize that blogger had change either
so I hope this will go well here...LOL!!!

Alex is our hostess this week and she has chosen
"Animals"

I am using the adorable 
"Camilla Gorilla"
for my animal as well as the Jungle leaf
and jungle flower and the jungle background 

I colored all the images with Tombow markers.

Be sure to pop by the High Hopes Blog and check out
the awesome "Animal" creations the Diva's have to 
share with you too!!

I hope you will have time to play along
with us this week and remember to use a 
High Hopes image on your card
to qualify for this weeks prize!!

Have a wonderful day
and Thanks so much for stopping by....

KAREN x

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Absolutely adorable, Karen!! Love the colors and what a fun fun card!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Karen and the fabulous scene you've made.
luv
Debby

Renee said...

super cute Karen! Love the image and your coloring is fantastic.

Elizabeth Allan said...

No monkeying around when it comes to your coloring Karen!! Spectacular!