Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

High Hopes Sneak Peek Day 2

Good morning everyone......

I hope you enjoyed yesterday's sneak peeks!!

I have had a lot of fun with our new images....
especially this one...making his debut  is
"Maurice" 
the moose
by our wonderful artist
Laurie Furnell


I think he is just perfect for a Father's Day card...don't you!!

I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows.


I also am sharing one of our new
"Pockets and Tags "

 This adorable character is
"Froggy Tag"
and 
"Hoppy Flower Pocket"

I created this card with a single card base with an easel 
stand at the back. The images were embossed with black
and painted with Tombows.


Wouldn't this make a great bookmark too!!

Well that's it for today....so be sure to check out
what the Diva's have created over on the High Hopes Blog!!

Have a great day
and
Thanks for stopping by...

KAREN x

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Karen the shading on the bike chrome is fantastic and the pop out frog tag delightfully adorable! As always, magnificent!

Crystal said...

Oh my word Karen I LOVE your coloring of these images!!! Fun and FANTASTIC creations!!!!