Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #17

Good morning everyone:
A great start to a new week....the sun is actually shinning here! We are in a bit of a thaw, so we can see some grass poking out. It will take forever to get rid of the snowbanks though, but I am sooooo happy to see the sun. I know you must be thinking..."it doesn't take much to please this one!!" LOL Anyway I hope you all have a great Monday.

This is my card for the HHC #17. The challenge this week is a sketch by Katharina, and a fabulous sketch it is.

 
Posted by Picasa



I embossed this adorable image with black and painted it with Tombows. I also added quite a bit of stickles to this one. I wanted some blue in the ribbon...so I stickled it too. Nothing is safe from me and my stickles...lol! The DP is from DCWV stack. I used my CB folder swiss dots for the blue bazzill piece. The little flowers are punched from my MS hydrangea punch. A few dew drops on the corners and ..voila!

Hope you like it and have a great day.
Thanks for stopping by.....

KAREN x

21 comments:

Shirley said...

How adorable and sweet too! I love the colors and that image is priceless!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! Love the colors and again you make it sound so easy!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Karen, love the cute image and your beautiful colouring. Hugs Nikki x

queenjolene99 said...

OMGosh Karen! This card is soooo adorable!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Karen what a truly gorgeous image, i just adore those 3 bears. Is it a new high hopes stamp? shall have to go and look. I love the layout of the card too and the gorgeous colouring! lovely work as always. hugs Linda x

Rach said...

an adorable card as always karen . exceptional colouring..wonderful.xx

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card, I love the colouring, not used my tombows for donkeys!
Clairex

Crissy Armstrong said...

Oh, wow, I love the shading and highlights on the teddy bears. Gorgeous coloring, as always Karen! I love the stickles! Perfect blue dots! Gorgeous card, as usual!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so cute, love that image, and your awesome coloring.

cats whiskers said...

Oh Karen I am in love with this gorgeous card, what a fabulous stamp dear, love the colours and your colouring of course
Hugs Jacqui x

angeljakki said...

What a lovely card and that is that a new image its so cute x x x

Janine said...

FAbulous image Karen... 10 degrees today.. Can you imagine??? Maybe all the snow will be gone soon!!

Ila said...

This card is Fabulous!! love your coloring of this Cute image..Wonderful take on this sketch!!...Hugs, Ila

Bev said...

Oh this is so pretty Karen, love the colour combo you have used. The image is so adorable too.

hugs Bev x

Nancy said...

What an adorable image! Great colors you used, and of course you can never have too much Stickles!

Denise said...

This card is so darling...just love that stamped image.

Carole said...

Oh Karen this is so cute...what a lovely image which you have coloured so beautifully. Gorgeous papers too :-)
Hugs
Carole :D

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

I'm so glad I don't live near you - I'd be stickled too if I visited. lol! This is totally gorgeous. Gives you that warm fuzzy feeling you get from a group hug. Made to an excellent standard.
Sharon xx

Theresa Momber said...

OMGosh, love the hugging bears! Your coloring is nothing short of brilliant!!!

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Ils sont trop mignons ces petits ours. Bravo pour cette carte

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a darling card! Your coloring is simply gorgeous! You did a beautiful job with this sketch! :D