Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010


Good morning everyone.....
I hope you are all having a good week so far.

It's time for the High Hopes Challenge.
This weeks challenge is brought to us by
"Amy" and she has chosen a recipe...

"1 Square...2 Circles and a Scallop Edge"

The adorable image I am using on my card is....
"Snowy Portrait" by artist Laurie Furnell.


I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows.
I cut the hole and made the circles with my nesties. I embossed the green cs with an embossing folder. The snowflakes were made with punches. The DP is from Darcie's.
I also added some stickles.

Here is a pic of the inside.

Be sure to stop by the High Hopes Blog as the Diva's have some fabulous
creations to share with you today!!

It was great to see such wonderful creations for last weeks challenge......I hope you
will have time to play along with us again this week!!!

Remember you must use a High Hopes image on your card
to qualify for the prize!!

Have a fabulous day......
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

KAREN x


10 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Snowman Karen!!

Patti Jo said...

So adorable and beautiful coloring!!! Love this design and the stripe paper! Terrific job Karen!!!

chris said...

I love them both so much, so gorgeous. hugs chris xx

Crystal said...

This is FANTASTIC LOVE your card design!!!! These colors are soooo much fun and WOOOWEE on your coloring girl!

Lacey Stephens said...

Gorgeous card, hun!! I love your window and fun colors you used!! Great take on this week's HH challenge!!
~Lacey

Ila said...

Super Cute and Fabulous!!..love your coloring and the design of this card!!...Hugs, Ila

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love this Karen!! The window with the adorable snowman is perfect. Gorgeous coloring and design!!
hugs,
Chris

Sharon said...

Hi Karen,

Your snowman is just gorgeous! I love that beautiful stripped paper.

Sharon x

Tasha said...

This is such an adorable card, love the funky colours and super paper
love tasha xx