Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010


GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.....

I am so excited to share with you today a sneak peek
from HIGH HOPES "NEW RELEASE"
which will be available for sale this Wednesday Dec 1.

You are going to just love the fabulous new images
by their amazingly talented artists.....

Dustin Pike
and
Laurie Furnell


It was so hard to choose which image to use first but I
decided I just had to show off Laurie Furnell's adorable new
"Frog in Boxers "
image and
"Irish Blessing "
sentiment

I have also used the "Thinking of You" sentiment
"Hoppy Day Dragonfly" and cut out flowers from
the "Bloomin' Border"

I have created a Tri-fold card...as it fits the image
and sentiment perfectly!!


This is the back of the card.


Be sure to check out all the Diva's blogs listed over at
the High Hopes Blog as they have created
some "AWESOME" sneak peeks to share with you today!!

I hope to see you all again tomorrow for another "sneak peek"

Have a fabulous day and
Thanks so much for stopping by.....

KAREN x






9 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Karen, its gorgeous.
luv
Debby

ribenaruby said...

Truly wonderful, loving the new images and this tri fold card I have yet to try!

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

OMG these new stamps are cute ;)
hugs Ria

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen so FUN and ADORABLE!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

What a fabulous card! Love it!

XOXO
Kristine

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a great card Karen, so wonderful and so funny!
Hugs Jacqueline

Tasha said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! Love all the fabulous stamping and fabulous papers
love tasha xx

Sally Cicada Designs said...

LOL!!! I think this is my favourite image!! I just want to pinch his plump little cheeks--LOL!! Such a well done card!!
Hugs,
Sarah :o)