Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sneak Peek Day 2

Hello everyone....

I'm back today with another "Sneak Peek"
from High Hopes Christmas release!!!

For my project I am using

"Gingerbread Girl"

by artist
Dustin Pike.


I found this fabulous large wooden clothespin
at Michaels and thought it would be perfect
for a recipe card holder!!!!

I painted the clothespin with acrylic
paint and added DP onto the front of the pin.
I embossed the image with black and
painted it with Tombows, cut it out and layered it
with foam tape. The frosting is done
with liquid applique. I stamped the sentiment
"Cookies and Cocoa"
onto matte shrink film cut it out
and shrunk it to make the tag. I threaded
some bakers twine through the hole to
attach the tag to the pin.


I hope you are enjoying the sneak peeks!!

Be sure to check out all the Diva's amazing
creations on their blogs and be remember to
pop back tomorrow for our
Blog Hop and Release!!!


The new release stamps will go on sale
at 12:01 EST/5:01 GMT on Thursday night.

Have a great day
and
Thanks for stopping by....

KAREN x

3 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is an adorable project! May have to steal this idea for some Christmas gifts! TFS!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shirley said...

Oh my, what a totally precious recipe holder!