Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

High Hopes Challenge #126

Hello everyone......

Well.... it has been a while since I have been here
.....longer than I thought it was!!!!
So much new to get used to and busy with my
girls and the business!!! I am getting into a
routine so hopefully I will be back to blogging
regularly again!!

It's time for the High Hopes Challenge!!

This weeks challenge is brought to you by
our lovely ANNA and her theme this week is...

PINK, PINK, and more PINK!!!

I am not a great lover of pink but I gave it
my best shot...lol!!

The adorable image I have used on my card is

"Bedilia Butterfly"
by artist
Laurie Furnell

I embossed the image with black and painted it with
Tombows. I used my nesties ovals for the frames.
The gorgeous DP's are from My Minds Eye
and Sassafras.

Be sure to stop by the High Hopes Blog as the
Diva's have some gorgeous pink creations to share
with you!!!
I hope you will have time to play along with us this
week and be sure to use a High Hopes image
to qualify for the prize!!

Have a wonderful day
and
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

KAREN X

5 comments:

Becky said...

This is adorable Karen. Love this image.

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable cute card Karen.
luv
Debby

Elizabeth Allan said...

Karen your choice of pinks couldn't be more adorable. Lovely and soft!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Adorable!!! I love the colors you used!

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen this is so FRESH and FUN!!~