Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

HIgh Hopes New Release Sneak Peek

Good Morning everyone!!

It's time for a sneak peek from
High Hopes New Release....

"Christmas Fun 2013"

Today and tomorrow we will be
sharing some awesome sneak peeks
of the fun new stamps designed by
our fabulous artist
"Laurie Furnell"

The High Hopes Dream Team have created some 
amazing cards and projects to show off the 
new stamps so I hope you will check them out on the 
and the
Dream Team Blogs!!

I have created a twisted easel card using 
"Motorin' By Santa"



I colored the image with Tombows, cut it out 
and added a "wobble" to pop him up so he 
moves....actually wobbles...lol!! 
I also used 
"Roadway", "Script Ho Ho Ho"
and 
"Here Comes Santa Claus" 
sentiment


I hope you will have time to check out today's
sneak peeks on the High Hopes Blog and the DT blogs!!

Be sure to pop back tomorrow to see more of this 
fabulous new release!!!

Have a wonderful day and
Thanks for stopping by.....

KAREN x 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Candy tires and the road design on your card!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!!!AWESOME!!!Love the image,SOOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!!

Becca said...

adoreable

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute, I love how you have the road for Santa's car.