Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

High Hopes New Release

Hello everyone.....

I am so happy to see that you all 
loved our new release!!

I haven't had much time these days to 
create but I am on a roll so I thought I 
would share another card with you.

This was such an easy way to color this 
beautiful "Angel Trio"
....it takes hardly any time at all!

I color my snowmen this way too!!


I love lots of sparkle at the best of times
 but especially on Christmas cards!!

First I embossed the image with gold embossing 
powder. I painted their faces and hands lightly 
with my 942 Tombow marker. I colored the wings, 
dresses, cloud and book with Heavenly H2o's. 
Just a touch of pink on their cheeks. I added 
 small amounts of color to the stars, holly, 
hair and socks.

The gold on the bells and socks are gold 
stickles and frosted lace stickles on the 
cloud and wings. I waited for the stickles 
to dry and if needed I added more!! A little 
dab of green here and there, some 
shading to the dresses with my 
Tombow markers and it is done!!!

I hope you like it....

Have a great day
and 
Thanks for stopping by....

KAREN x

1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow Karen ... I've been anxious to see your new release since it definitely has been a while. Great stamps ... just adorable ... and I can't wait to own a few. Thanks for the inspirations! :-)