Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

High Hopes New Release

Good morning everyone....

I've been having so much fun creating 
 with  High Hopes new release!!

If you haven't checked them out yet
you can find them all here!!

I love to be able to use a few images 
on one card and one of my favorite
cards has always been the 
Stair Step card!!

For my card this week I am using these
awesome Halloween images.....

"Witchy Ride"
"Mummy"
"Boo Pals"
"Vampire Treat"
with 
"Toil Trouble" 
sentiment


I stamped the images with black ink
on watercolor paper. I stamped some 
extra bats from Witchy's hat. I painted 
the images with Zig Color Clean markers
and cut out each image. I layered the 
images onto the card with foam tape.
I used papers from Doodlebug Halloween
 paper pads and paper pieced Mummy's 
candy bag.

Zig markers used for my card are....
091-010-084-052-070-023-071-060-067
072-095-064-043-050
All white areas are painted with 
Heavenly H2o's.

I hope you like it......

Thanks so much for stopping by...

KAREN x

No comments: