Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #63





Happy Sunday!!

It's time for another High Hopes Challenge. This weeks challenge is brought to us by the talented "Sirpa" and she has chosen a "Recipe......3 Buttons, 3 flowers and 3 DP."

The adorable image I have used on my card is "Dragon Go Round"....by the talented Dustin Pike.



I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I used my nesties for the circles. The flowers were punched with my EK Success small retro flower punch and the fern is from a MS punch. I added some red craft wire to the buttons and some flat backed pearls for the flower centers.
I hope you like it.....

Be sure to stop by the High Hopes Blog and check out the fabulous creations the Diva's have to share with you.

Have a wonderful Sunday and Thanks so much for stopping by...

If you are still looking to purchase some High Hopes stamps be sure to check out The Rubber Room.....my favorite place to shop!!!

Karen x

12 comments:

Michelle said...

A great challenge, I think I might go and play. I love what you have done with this card. Just gorgeous.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a funny and wonderful card Karen! The image is so cute, wow!
Hugs Jacqueline

Michelle said...

Very cute Karen!! Your Tombow coloring is amazing!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

The colours looks fabulous Karen and I love your layout, Hugs, Nikki x

Patti Jo said...

Wheeee is right! Love this card! The striped circles with buttons, the colors and the flowers!!! Terrific card Karen!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Fabulous coloring, super sweet.

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Karen. Love the way you've coloured in the cute image and details also. Hugs Michele x

Stampin' Meg said...

what a cool color combo-I would have never thought of these! Looks great!

CraftyC said...

Love this card Karen. What a gorgeous stamp and beautifully coloured!
Clairexx

Tasha said...

This is so cute and such a abulous layout! LOVE your colouring
love tasha xx

Nancy said...

OMGosh...that image is too cute! Your coloring is wonderful, and I love all your details. Cute little flowers!