Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WAGS N' WHISKERS SPRING RELEASE





Happy Wednesday everyone
....

I am so excited to share a sneak peek of the Wags N' Whiskers new spring release with you today. They are all so beautiful I had a hard time choosing which one to do first!

The image I finally chose is "Hey Grandma". Isn't he just adorable!!


I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I used my nesties for the frame and the stars. I stamped "hello" with Perfect Medium onto the purple cs and cut the stars from some extra DP. The DP is from a DCWV paper pack.

The Diva's have some fabulous creations to share with you too, so pop on over to their blogs to see some of the other images in the new release.
Sharon, Jeanette, Tina, Jacqui, Michele, Chris, Inge, Lacey, and Nikki.

Be sure to come back again tomorrow to see another sneak peek. Don't forget to stop by the Wags N' Whiskers Blog to get all the scoop on the awesome prizes that are up for grabs!!!

Have a wonderful day and Thanks so much for stopping by....

KAREN x

12 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet card Karen, really wonderful. Great colours and a cute image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Inge Groot said...

What a fun card Karen! Great colors and I love al the stars:-D

Inge xOx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Karen,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marion said...

Wonderful card and that image is so sweet. Love it.
Marion

Lacey Stephens said...

This card is awesome!! I love the bright colors and papers you used, you really brought him to life!!
~Lacey

Sharon Caudle said...

OOOOO...he's soooo CUTE!!! Everytime I see this little cutie patootie I think of my grandsons and it tugs at my heartstrings! :) Fabulous card, Karen! hugs!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so DARLING!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet Karen!! I love the purple and your design. Gorgeous coloring!! Your stamping of the hello in the background is so clever and perfect!
hugs,
Chris

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I just love the colour scheme of your card Karen and your colouring of this cutie is fab! Big Hugs, Nikki x

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute is this?? Love it Karen!!!!!

Angelwood said...

Love this sweet image! Beautiful coloring and I love the bright cheerful papers you've used! Gorgeous! hugs, Angela

DonnaMundinger said...

ADORABLE! Love the sweet image and your colors are fab! xxD