Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Wags N" Whiskers Challenge






Good morning everyone
It's time for the Wags N' Whiskers Challenge.
This weeks challenge is brought to us by the lovely Jacqui and she is asking us to use our "Favorite Things".

This is really difficult for me as I have so many favorite things, but I decided to use one of my favorite colour schemes and papers.

The adorable image I am using for my card is "Let's Do Lunch" from the "Wee One's Collection".



I had this template for a lunch box and it's actual name is "Let's Do Lunch" and was created by Lauren Meader.

I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I added some frosted lace stickles to her collar and belt. I used my nesties for the frames.



The DP is from a DCWV paper pack. I used my EK Success scallop border punch and some flat backed pearls. The handle is made from florist wire.

Be sure to stop by the Wags N' Whiskers Blog and check out the fabulous creations the Diva's have designed this week. I hope you will have time to play along with us and don't forget to use a WnW's image on your card to be eligible to win a great prize.

Have a fabulous day and Thanks so much for stopping by...

KAREN x

11 comments:

Tasha said...

WOW fantastic creation and super cute too
love tasha xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen this is just DELIGHTFUL!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Karen, this is sooo fabulous!!! I love it!! How fun would this be to make and give some yummy treats in! She's way too cute and I always love how your images just seem to pop right off your work! Gorgeous!! Have a wonderful weekend! hugs!

Michele Roos said...

Oh WOW Karen this is just gorgeous. Love the way you've coloured in the cute image and pretty papers/details to. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs Michele x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Karen,what beautiful,i love your image and papers,

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Oh Karen this is so sweet and wonderful! Beautiful papers and a lovely image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Karen!! That image is perfect for the lunch box!! Your coloring and design with the colors and dp is stunning!!! Love it!! Awesome take on the favorites challenge!
hugs,
Chris

Have a great weekend!

Kelly Schelske said...

She's adorable! Gorgeous work Karen! Love those papers!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Oh my this is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Karen, that is so darn girly! Love it! I just received my first Wags 'n Whiskers stamps and guess what? Let's Do Lunch is one of them!! I just love your coloring. I'm still a work in progress! LOL!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh you did an amazing job with this project Karen and I just love your lunch box so much! The papers and colours look fabulous and I love the cute little ribbons, Hugs, Nikki x