Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Motivet DT Card





Good morning everyone,
Just a quick post today...I have a million things on the go.

I designed this card for Motivet using the new release set. I have used all but 1 of the stamps in the set. This adorable stamp set is available here. I just love stamp sets and theme stamps, perfect for making stair step cards and side step cards. This set is perfect for masking as well.

This card is a Side Step card.


I embossed the images with black and painted them with Tombows. I cut them all out and layered them with foam tape. I added black craft wire for the strings on the balloons. I used my nesties for the circle. The DP is from DCWV.

I hope you like it...
Thanks so much for stopping by...

Have a great day

KAREN x

9 comments:

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Karen,
You are the queen of the step card!! :) Love what you've done with this new set! Your colouring is fab & the dp's you chose are perfect for these images!
xx :)Sarah

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so DELIGHTFUL!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a happy card, really super! The image and the colours are so sweet.
Hugs Jacqueline

Tasha said...

What a fantsatic card its beautiful - so much colour and so fun!
love tasha xx

Nancy said...

This card is so cute! Perfect job with the side-step!

Maria said...

Gorgeous step card! Love the papers and your colouring. The image is adorable. Hugs, Maria

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely fabulous Karen! Such a great creation!

Stampin' Meg said...

wowie- that is a STUPENDOUS card!! That must have taken so long to do-it's spectacular!