Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FUN IN THE SUN....SNEAK PEEKS




Good morning everyone

I am so excited to share a sneak peek from Wags N' Whiskers ..... "Fun in the Sun" new release!!!!

There are 9 new images from our amazing artist...Cris de Lara.

The adorable image I am using for my card is "Magical Friend".




I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I used waterfall stickles on her wings. I used my MS hydrangea border punch for the frame and added stickles to the flower centers. I used my MS hydrangea flower punch for the flowers and flat backed pearls for the centers. The DP is from the Paper Company.

To see more sneak peeks be sure to check out the Diva's blogs as they have some fabulous creations to share with you.

Chris, Nikki, Jacqui
Sharon, Lacey, Melanie,
Michele, Debbie, Renata,
Tina, Crista, Jeanette

Also our current challenge will remain open until next Friday, 14th May so still plenty of time to play along!

Make sure to check back tomorrow, too for even more sneak peeks!! Fun in the Sun will be released this Friday, 7th May at 7amEST/12:00pmGMT.

Have a fabulous day and Thanks so much for stopping by....

Karen x

9 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Karen,so beautiful card,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, wonderful colours and sweet details.
luv
Debby

Renata van Miltenburg said...

LOVE the flowerborder around the image! Lovely card.

Warmest greetings,

Renata (GD)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh this is darling Karen!! I just love your coloring of this sweet image!! Your punched flower border is beautiful! Have a great day!
hugs,
Chris

Sharon Caudle said...

Hi Karen! This card is soooo adorable!!! Love the flower border and your coloring is always top notch!! Gorgeous choice of colors for this super cute image too! I love it!!
hugs!
Sharon

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen this is so ADORABLE, love all the details.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

She is so adorable, what a sweet and lovely card Karen!
Hugs Jacqueline

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card! I love the colors you used and the fun flower border around the image. Thank you so much once again for your willingness to help us with colored images!! Can't wait until friday!
~Lacey

ribenaruby said...

This image is soooo magical, loving the creations so far, can't wait til tomorrow!