Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

WAGS N' WHISKERS CHALLENGE #21




Good morning everyone...

I hope you are all having a great week so far. My week has been ridiculously busy trying to get all my DT work done before tomorrow morning. We are taking a road trip this weekend to beautiful Montreal!!! I will tell you all about our little excursion next week... and hopefully I will have some great pic's to share with you too.

It's time for the Wags N' Whiskers Challenge. This weeks challenge is brought to us by the lovely Jeanette and she has chosen "Flowers".

This challenge will run for 2 weeks as we will be having some sneak peeks and a NEW RELEASE starting this Wednesday May 5... with a blog hop on Friday. I hope you will have time to stop by as you are going to love this fabulous release!!!!

The adorable image I am using for my card is "Just for You"



I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I added some glossy accents to the flower centers. The fronds are punched with my MS punch. I made the wire flower from coloured craft wire and a jig I designed. I also added some flat backed pearls.

Be sure to stop by the Wags N' Whiskers Blog as the Diva's have created some gorgeous cards to inspire you.

Remember... this challenge is running for 2 weeks..... so I hope you will have time to play along with us.

All Crissy Armstrong images are on sale for 25% off and you can purchase them here!!

Have a wonderful day and Thank You so much for stopping by....

KAREN x

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Karen, love your coloring!!

Patti Jo said...

Isn't he a cutie! Wonderful coloring Karen! Fantastic card!

Rach said...

A gorgeous card Karen,
great colour combo.xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Karen this creation is lovely!Your
coloring is adorable and the flower and that lovely paper!Amazing!The red
pearls made the image really stand out!!You rock gf!!
Hugs,
Chris

Kelly Schelske said...

Very fun Karen! Great color palette!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Karen. Love the colours you've used and the design also. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs Michele x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wonderful card Karen, great colours and a super image!
Hugs Jacqueline

Lisa Jane said...

wow stunning card - love the colour combo, it really suits the image
Lisa ;)

The Rubber Maid said...

Cute image and done so well. Hope your trip is fabulous. Pat

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your colour scheme is fabulous Karen and such beautiful colouring, Your flower looks fantastic! Hugs, Nikki x

Nancy said...

Love the colors of this card, Karen! The little boy image is soooooo sweet!
Great wire flower!