Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

High Hopes New Release Sneak Peek Day 1

Good morning everyone.....
I can't believe how long it has been since I posted last....where does the time go!!!!

Well I am back today  with the first day of sneak peeks for our new release!!! 
We have some absolutely fabulous new images to share
with you today from our amazing artist
Laurie Furnell!!

Be sure to check out the High Hopes Blog 
and all the
Diva's Blogs for all their card details!

I went with a tag for my creation with our new
"JUST CHILLIN"
penguin....isn't he just the cutest!!!


I stamped the image with stazon black and painted it
with Tombows. I stamped to/from with Stazon also.
I cut out the image and used foam tape to layer
him to the tag. The snowflakes are done with
my Martha Stewart punch.

I hope you will come back tomorrow and check
out more of our new release on Sneak Peek Day 2!!
 
Have a wonderful day
 and 
Thanks for stopping by....

KAREN x




2 comments:

Donna said...

Awwww isn't this so sweet Karen,love your coloring and I've always loved Laurie's artwork, and you've certainly done it justice.
hugs
Donna xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous tag Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx