Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

High Hopes Sneak Peek Day 2

Hello everyone....
I hope you enjoyed yesterdays sneak peeks.....totally adorable aren't they!!!

Today for my card I have created an easel card
and am using this precious little penguin

"Waddling By"
and 
"Penguin Greeting" 
sentiment

I stamped the image with Stazon black and painted it with
Derwent watercolor pencils. I added a lot of bling with the glitter 
and foil papers and some silver stickles!!

Be sure to check out the 
High Hopes Blog and the Diva's Blogs 
for more awesome creations with the new stamps!

I hope you have time to join in our BLOG HOP tomorrow 
as there will be prizes along the way!!

The new release will be available for purchase
Wednesday too!!

Have a great day
and
Thanks so much for stopping by....

KAREN x


4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable Penquin card Karen.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tanya S said...

Head over "skates" in love with htis card !! Love it hun!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Very cute Karen! Your shading on the penguin is fantastic!