Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hello everyone....

It's time for the High Hopes Challenge!!!

This weeks challenge is brought to us by the lovely
"Anna"
and she has created a sketch for us!!

You can see the sketch over on the High Hopes Blog
while you are checking out the gorgeous creations
the Dream Team have designed to inspire you
this week!!

I have 2 cards this week...because I love coloring these 
awesome new images!!

My first card is 
"Bear Buddies"
with the 
"Beary Best"
sentiment


I colored these cuties with Derwent Inktense pencils and their
boots with Tombows. I paper pieced a few of the new
"Love Hearts" image, cut them out and layered them.


For my next card I am using
"Happy Hippos"
with the 
"Friends Are We"
sentiment


I painted the adorable Hippos with Tombow  markers.
The DP is from the "Dreamcatcher" paper pad.

I hope you will have time to play along with us this week...
be sure to use a High Hopes image on your card to qualify
 for the prize!!

Have a wonderful day
and
Thanks so much for stopping by

Karen x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute cards :)
www.parchmentcraftqueen.blogspot.co.uk