Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

High Hopes Blog Hop and Release

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.....

Well it's finally here....
High Hopes New Release and Blog Hop!!

I hope you will  hop around with us today and
be sure to comment on all the Dream Teams blogs
as there will be secret prizes along the way!!!

If you have arrived here from Kristine's Blog you are 
going in the right direction....if not you will want to start
over on the High Hopes Blog.


For my 1st card I am using the gorgeous


"Noah", 

"Elle & Elmer"
and 
"All Things Bright"
 sentiment


(the card design was created using the Bookatrix template)



*************
My next card is created using

"Birthday Belle"
and
"So Many Candles"
 sentiment

(the sentiment was stamped onto shrink film and shrunk)

Well it's time to get hoppin"....so your next stop is


The new release stamps are on sale now....


Thanks for stopping by...

KAREN x





14 comments:

Sue said...

Karen, your cards are gorgeous. Love the images. I will be emailing you later for tips on using the Bookatrix template.

Jenny said...

Eine tolle Karte mit einem tollen Motiv. LG Jenny

Janet said...

Your cards are SO cute!! Love the images you used!

jan farnworth said...

great cards.

Sherry said...

Great cards love the new stamps!

Renae said...

Great cards. I love the new 2 by 2 images.

Dorothy S said...

Both cards are great - great format for Noah!

Carol Dee said...

These are great. Noah is perfect with the pacyderms! And loving the image with ALL those candles. (
My BD cakes lately!) LOL.

Brenda Ladd said...

Great cards, I love the images :) Brenda

Stephanie said...

Wow! Love them both!

Anonymous said...

Love Noah. His card has elephants. I collect them and look for stamps with elephants.

Becca said...

I am loving the Noah too....great cards Karen...great release. I posted plugs on both Kards for Kids HSC and my creating blog

Teresa said...

such great cards!

Janine said...

Wonderful new images and love how you have shown them off.