Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Wags N' Whiskers Challenge #6








Happy Friday...

It's time again for the Wags N' Whiskers Challenge. This weeks challenge is hosted by our lovely Diva Lacey and she has chosen "Dies and Punches". A fun challenge this week leading us into the holiday break. I'm sure you are all very busy with the hustle and bustle of Christmas just 1 week away.

The beautiful image I am using on my card is "With Love".



I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. The mailbox was painted with Gelly Roll metallic silver. I used a MS flower punch and an Ek Success border punch for the borders. I added a few flat backed pearls and I finally remembered to add a charm.

I hope you will have a chance to play along with us this week and be sure to stop by the Wags N Whiskers blog to see the Diva's gorgeous creations.

Have a fabulous day and Thanks so much for stopping by.

KAREN x

9 comments:

Inge Groot said...

What a stunning card Karen, love your use of the punches. Very inspiring!

Have a great weekend:-D

Inge xOx

Cindy Haffner said...

Very sweet Karen, your coloring is divine.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wonderful card Karen! Great colours and a lovely image!
Have a nice weekend, Jacqueline

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Karen,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

So very pretty Karen!! Love it!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Karen. Love the way you've coloured in this adorable image. Hope you have lovely christmas and get loads of crafting goodies from Santa. Hugs Michele x

dpkennedy said...

Oh this is just beautiful Karen! Your coloring rocks!

Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!

Dena said...

Karen! This is such a cutie! Your coloring is absolutely fab!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Hugs, Dena

Shirley said...

Had to do a little looking while I was here. She is adorable!