Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WAGS N' WHISKERS SNEAK PEEKS






Good morning everyone.....
I am so excited to show you a sneak peek of the "New Release" from Wags N Whiskers stamps. The new images by the amazingly talented Crissy Armstrong are just gorgeous and I'm sure you will agree after you see them!! The images will be for sale on Friday as well as a Blog Hop with some fabulous prizes to be won.

For my sneak peek I have chosen "Bubble Fun".



I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I used siam white H2o's for her stockings. I added some Stickles to her collar and cuffs. The bubbles were coated with Glossy Accents. I used my scallop scissors for the white, embossed it with a CB folder and sponged some Versa fine rose ink on it. The flowers were punched with my MS hydrangea punch and I added some flat back pearls for the centers. I sewed without thread around the edges of the card, it was so much faster than piercing it by hand, besides I would never ever have gotten the holes in a straight line...lol!! The paper is from DCWV paper pack.

I hope you like it....

Be sure to check out the Wags N Whiskers blog for all the information for Friday's Blog Hop, which I am sure you will not want to miss!!

There may be some hidden candy too so be sure to leave a comment as you check out the beautiful creations the Diva's have designed.

Nikki
Lacey
Sharon
Jacqui
Inge

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you all again tomorrow for sneak peek #2.

Have a fabulous day....

KAREN x

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being my favorite color is purple, this card is one after my heart!

Love what you have done with this NEW image, so *sweet*!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your card is so cheerful! Wonderful colours and a cute image.
Hugs Jacqueline

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh wow Karen... what a stunner! Your card is so pretty and your colouring awesome! Have a great day! Hugs, Nikki x

Beccy said...

What a great image just the sort of thing my cats like to do.

Beccy x

tracy said...

such a pretty card and gorgeous colouring I am really liking this new collection Crissy has really outdone herself.
merry christmas
tracy x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi there. What a beautiful card. fantastic image so beautifully coloured. A really pretty design.
Happy Crafting.
Love sandra xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Karen, love your paper, and coloring.

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful, love the bubbles as hearts on the image, so fab, thanks for sharing!

Jeanette said...

Karen, your coloration skills with watercolors is making me the tiniest bit jealous! I love how you have colored this sweet image!
Hugs Jeanette

Danielle said...

How cute! Your colouring of this gorgeous new image is amazing - love the heart shaped bubbles!
Hugs, Danielle

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Karen!! I just love your coloring and the purple is beautiful!! Gorgeous work! Have a great day!
hugs,
Chris

Rhonda Miller said...

How fun. This would make a sweet Valentine.

Elizabeth S. said...

What an adorable card! Love the colors and layout! Such a sweet image.
Thanks for sharing,
Liz

Mary said...

What a cute stamp! Beautiful card!

hugs
Mary

Stampin Mindy said...

What a cute image, great work, beautiful coloring and papers!

Maria Therese said...

cute cute stamp and sweet card!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Karen,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Dawn Edwards said...

Super Cute! Love the sneak peek.

Anonymous said...

Love the purple and the new image is so cute too. Darling card you have made with it. Thanks for sharing.Phyllis M.

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Karen, that's such a cute image!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Now this is just darling! What cute heart shape for the bubbles!

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW, wow, wow!!! I can't stop looking at your coloring of this image, Karen!! BEAUTIFUL card!! hugs!

Curt in Indy said...

This is a darling image and I love that cat! I also love the detail in this card. The pearls you placed in all the flowers for example is just beautiful! Best, Curt

stephanne said...

Oh my goodness, this is as sweet at can be!! Love that adorable image and the fun papers you've chosen, nice refreshing change from all of that Christmas!!
Happy Holidays!!
Stephanne

Shirley said...

She is preeious.