Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Watercoloring Tutorials

HELLO EVERYONE.....

I have created a couple of video tutorials to go along with my
"Watercoloring Techniques with Markers Guide"
I thought it would help those of you who already have
my watercoloring guide for you to actually see my techniques
in action and maybe inspire some of you to take the plunge
into watercoloring with Tombow markers.

Now these are my first talkies and I am just getting
used to how this technology works, so go
easy on me...eh...lol!!

The first tutorial is how to do the background.


I created a card using the moon in my tutorial.
I really love this paper, thought it would be great for
"outer space"but it was a challenge using it. I think it
is the wackiest card I have ever created........lol!!

The second tutorial I show you my techniques for coloring in the image.



I hope you enjoy my tutorials and if you have any questions
be sure to email me at... 1wackywoman@gmail.com
You can also see these videos on You Tube

My watercoloring guide and Tombow markers are available
at.... www.rubberroom.ca

Have a wonderful day
and
Thanks so much for stopping by...

KAREN x

9 comments:

Tasha said...

You rock Karen, that card looks amazing...out of this world:)
love tasha xx

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Karen!

Curt in Indy said...

Your video is wonderful! Love that you talk in this one. You have center stage on my blog right now! Hope it brings you some sales. Hope you are well! Best, Curt

Patti Jo said...

Love your vibrant card Karen, the paper makes your coloring all the more fun!!! Thanks for the videos too! Always nice to SEE and helps reinforce the terrific job you did on your book! LOVE IT and would highly recommend it!!! Full of all kinds of fantastic tips!!! Awesome work on everything!!!

Rach said...

a gorgoeus card and fantastic videos hun, very clear and easy to follow..xx

Anneke said...

great tutorial and wonderful card

Ila said...

Your card and coloring is Gorgeous!!..the tutorials are Fabulous!!!..Hugs, Ila

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an awesome tutorial!! I just love the paper and your coloring is over the top!! Great tutorial!!
hugs,
Chris

Mary J said...

Really wonderful!