Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wags N' Whiskers Challenge

Hello everyone

It's time for the Wags N' Whiskers Challenge
This weeks challenge is brought to us by Mariska
and she has chosen

"All White"

Your card must be white but you can
have color in the image!

I just love all white cards!!
The gorgeous image I have used is
"Say a Prayer"


I embossed the image with black and I painted her
dress with icicle H2o's and the rest is
painted with Tombows.
I used a CB folder for the embossing and a MS corner
and border punch for the squares.
I also added some large flat backed pearls.

Be sure to check out the Wags N' Whiskers Blog
as the Diva's have some gorgeous
creations to share with you.

Have a fabulous day
and
Thanks so much for stopping by.....

KAREN x

7 comments:

chris said...

Karen its so beautiful, I love to see all white cards. hugs chris xx

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Karen this is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE all the white sooo elegant!!! Stunning work sweetie!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Karen,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Tasha said...

Wow this is incredibly beautiful Karen. ALl the punching is fabulous
love tasha xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Karen!!I love your layout and your coloring is beautiful!!
Hugs,
Chris

Nancy said...

This is beautiful! The white looks so pretty and lacy and really makes that sweet image stand out!

Shirley said...

Oh my, I am in love with this!!