Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Wags N' Whiskers Challenge

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.....

It's time for the Wags N' Whiskers Challenge.
This weeks challenge is
"With Love"

The beautiful Pin Up I am using for my card is
"AUGUST"


I embossed the image with black and painted
it with Tombows. I used my scallop oval nesties for
the sentiment. I used an Ek Success for the card edges.
The DP is from Paper Adventurers.

Be sure to check out the Wags N' Whiskers Blog
to see the gorgeous creations the Diva's have
to share with you this week.

I hope you will have time to play along with us
this week and remember the Wags N Whiskers
challenges are now open and you may
use any image to join in.

Have a great day
and
Thanks for stopping by.......

KAREN x

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Karen

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Karen! I always love the way you color your images. They always just pop right of the screen at me! Really cool card edge too! It looks awesome! Have a wonderful weekend!
hugs, Sharon

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card Karen!
Happy weekend, Jacqueline

Tasha said...

Wow super sassy Karen. The colour scheme is gorgeous, loving the bordered edge! Such a funky image
love tasha xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Karen,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Victoria said...

what a lovely card.

Sorry I have not visited in ages, I have been redesigning the ABC Challenge, should be ready for the announcement on wednesday.

Hope all is well with you

Vicky x

Sharon said...

Hi Karen,

I've just been catching up on all your Diva cards (as I've been a slack blog visitor lately!). You've done an amazing job with all the images - the cards look fabulous!

Sharon x

Nancy said...

Love this card, Karen! Your coloring is wonderful. I'll have to check out the new Wags N' Whiskers images!