Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cookie exchange

Congratulations to Sharon on 1 million hits on her blog.
She is celebrating at Party Central with blog candy and challenges all week. Janine at
2bkrafty hosted the first challenge with a cookie exchange. My daughter and I made cookies tonight for her cookie exchange at her work, so we made a few more for Janine's challenge.
This is the recipe for our Almond Wreath Cookies and the box I made to put them in. Also the tag from the pocket on the box. I made the box from a template and dp from Darcie's. I added the pocket to the front to hold the recipe card.



ALMOND WREATH COOKIES

These are the cookies we made tonight. They cookie itself is not green...they have been glazed with green icing. They are absolutley delicious....trust me I ate enough to know!! It is the first time we have made this cookie but I am adding it to my cookbook.


Here is the full recipe.....



Happy Baking
Karen

12 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Oooohhhh these look yummy!!! Love the cute box too!!!!

Rach said...

lovely project Karen. love the packaging...not too sure on green cookies!!!mmm I'll take your word for it that they taste delish...lol.
hugs rachxx

Theresa Momber said...

Beautiful cookie box! Those cookies look yummy!

Cindy Haffner said...

So yummy fab job.

Ila said...

These do look Yummy!! and what a Fabulous presentation!! ....Hugs, Ila

WhimsicalThoughts said...

OMG those cookies look so yummy!

Janine said...

Love this Karen... Thanks so much for participating... I will snag the recipe for the booklet...
Thanks again.

CraftyC said...

Certainly look scrummy, love the christmas colours they are and a fab little box to!
Clairex

Nancy said...

Yum, that recipe sounds great! Love your packaging!

Lauri said...

Wow these cookies look great...but I love the card and packaging!!

Curt in Indy said...

These look delicious!!! And pretty too! Great packaging to boot! Wonderful! Best, Curt

Shirley said...

How creative Karen, and your recipe looks scrumptious too! The decorative wrap is perfect and love the creativeness!