Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Daughter, My Heart

Well, I am finally finished everything...Whew! I didn't think I would make it. This last week has been so very busy. I am going to take a break and get around to all your blogs tonight, I know I have missed so much.

This card is the last of the cards I have been making for my friend. The stamps are from Suzy Toronto. These cards are oversize and I didn't want to squish the bows, so I used my Topscore multiboard to make boxes for them.



I embossed the image with black and painted them with Tombows. I used the flower border stamp with black Stazon for the background. I also used some stickles. I punched and layered the little flowers.



I love the verse in this card.....another weepy one.
I used black Stazon for the sentiment and I cut out the hearts and layered them.

I hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by...

KAREN

6 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

It is so beautiful! Gorgeous coloring. You must get tired of hearing me say that, but your coloring really is amazing. Great idea to make boxes for the cards.

Lauri said...

These are beautiful! and I love the inside sentiment..I think I am going to have to go shopping!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow-zers, this is beautiufl. Happy Holidays.

Nancy said...

You did it again...had me in tears with this sentiment, just like the last one (which I had used for my daughter's 18th BD card). :) Will hold onto this most recent one for her college graduation... These are such beautiful cards. Your coloring and layouts are gorgeous!

Ila said...

Your card is Beautiful!! love your coloring and the lovely message inside!! Have a Wonderful Holiday break...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!!...Hugs, Ila

Kecia said...

I love these sets that you made. I can't get enough of seeing the Suzy Toronto images, and your coloring on these is masterful.