Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

SNOWMAN ALBUM

Hi everyone;
I hope you are all having a great weekend. I have been tying up some loose ends with my Christmas cards and gifts.



This is one of the little albums I made. It can be used for photos, recipes or whatever. The snowman is one of my favorite sets form Darcie's.
I embossed the snowman and all the images inside in black and painted them all with Tombows. I cut out some extra holly for the hat. I also added some stickles.

This pic is the first page of the album. The dp is also from Darcie's.

The next pic is just one of the inside pages. The image is from Penny Black. I used my Zutter bind-it-all to put it all together.




Hope you like it.
Karen

12 comments:

Carole said...

wow Karen, this is absolutely amazing..I love it! What gorgeous images and papers...just perfect!
Carole :-)

Lauri said...

This is gorgeous!! Loose ends??? I am just starting!!!! haha!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what fun and so cute.

Theresa Momber said...

Wowzers! Your project are always such a treat. So gorgeous and that coloring, wow!

Tasha said...

Karen this is absolutely stunning, its so so gorgeous i love it!
Tasha xx

Joanne said...

Oh Karen, this is so AWESOME!!! Wow!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a beautiful album Karen and love the sweet images and your gorgeous colouring, Hugs, Nikki x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Karen this is so lovely hun. What an adorable image on the front and gorgeous keepsake! hugs Linda x

Ila said...

What a Fabulous and Gorgeous little book!!...Hugs, Ila

Curt in Indy said...

What a wonderful album. So nicely done! Love the black/white with it. I love the snowman too! Great job! Best, Curt

Ms G said...

This is really beautiful. I want to have it.

Shirley said...

OMGosh he is just too cute and what a creative album. Love it!