Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Karen is taking a little break and since I have done so little on the blog (Karen's been giving my butt the boot), I thought I would put on a couple of christmas cards. I hope to spend a little more time checking out everyone's blog and posting to our blog and website in the new year (my New Years' Resolution).
The angel card (Angel from Stampendous) is done with metallic gold and metallic white cardstock and lots of stickles. I popped up their wings and added some ribbon and embellishments.
The fishing Santa is from High Hopes and he is watercoloured (of course) and has stickles too. I found the paper with the fish on it in a box of scraps I have had for ages.
Hope everyone has a very Happy Holiday!!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Donna, I think the angel is wonderful! I have been admiring that stamp and you have really done it justice! Lovely and the Santa is just too cute for words!