Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

SENDING HUGS...

Hello everyone;
I finally have some time to sit down and get back to blogging. What a busy week it has been. It's so nice to visit with family and friends....but I must be showing my age, as it is exhausting. I'm sure I missed a lot of fabulous creations, but I will be getting around today to see whats new with all of you. I had a great holiday, I hope you all did too!


I made this card for a friend who is still a little under the weather. I love this image from Inky Antics. The sentiment is from Hero arts.

I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. Of course I added some stickles. It truly wouldn't be my card if it wasn't a little crooked and didn't have any stickles. LOL


I hope you all have a great day....and thanks for stopping by.


KAREN

13 comments:

Shirley said...

It's cute and precious too! It's bound to cheer and a real keeper too!

Tasha said...

Gorgeous paper and image i love this card
love Tasha xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Gorgeous card Karen. That stamp is wonderful - I can almost feel the squeeze over here in the UK!
Sorry I didn't get back to you before Christmas but I was absolutely manic. Hope you had a really good holiday.
Sharon

Unknown said...

You do beautiful work with more detail than anyone I've had the pleasure of visiting (their blog that is).I think the imperfections are what makes each card unique. We had a wonderful Christmas and I left the grinch outside. lol..My Dad has had a poor year health wise but he would be the 1st to tell you he is a wealthy man, just look at his family. Everyone was there except for 1 son-in-law. Every family has one!!!! I don't even consider New Years a holiday, this "old exhausted woman" will be in bed by 10pm. lol

Cindy Haffner said...

So so sweet love it.

Theresa Momber said...

Hi Karen. Glad you are back! Gorgeous card!!! That image is so cute and your coloring is outstanding!

Jamie Martin said...

Super cute card! Love that stamp and the coloring is fabulous :)

Rach said...

this is a gorgeous card Karen love all the details that you add with your colouration...wonderful work. hugs rachxx

Carolyn King said...

awww...so cute! The perfect pick me up card!

Happy New Year!

Carole said...

What a fabulous card Karen, I love this image too..you have coloured it beautifully!
Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
hugs
Carole x

Cindy Haffner said...

Way too darling, Happy New Year!

Amy said...

What an adorable card! I love the stamp too!

Curt in Indy said...

You know me and dogs! LOVE this! These are great images! Cute cute card Karen! Best, Curt