Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HO HO HO!



Good morning everyone.
As I was making this card last night, it started to snow. We didn't get too much, just enough to make everything bright and sparkling. Maybe that was my inspiration for this crazy card!! This is one of those cards that you really don't know what you want...but keep going anyway to see what happens. And this is what happened...lol! I get a chuckle everytime I look at it.

This is my card for the HHC#11.
I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I used a punch for the flowers and leaves. I added a clear dew drop for the centers. I stamped the HO with stazon onto metallic gold paper and used a K&co clear sticker on top. I also added lots of stickles!
Hope you like it.

Have a great day!!
Karen

11 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Karen, you work magic with those Tombows! Gorgeous. I love what you did by hanging the Ho Ho Ho. Great card!

Tasha said...

Karen, yet another amazing card - im in awe!
Tasha xx

Ila said...

I love this card!!..everything you've done here is Fabulous!!...love your coloring, hat on the dragon and creative way you displayed the Ho Ho Ho!!...Hugs, Ila

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is way so cute, love it.

Curt in Indy said...

I adore these dragon stamps! You did a wonderful job with "where you went". Love everything about this! Best, Curt

Carolyn King said...

This is beautiful Karen---love your coloring and the flowers!@

Nancy said...

Oh, another cute dragon card! I love your coloring, and all the Stickles!

Claire said...

Great card, such a sweet dragon image and great colouring.

Claire

Janine said...

I love this guy!!!

Shirley said...

A really beautiful card with so much intricate detail! My kind of card, Karen!

Amy said...

oh wow this card couldn't get any better! Excellent