Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Pink Elephant #24 and Penny Black Saturday Challenge # 58

Good morning everyone;
I hope you are all having a great week so far. I have managed to get a few cards done and this one is for The Pink Elephant Challenge and The Penny Black Saturday Challenge. TPE challenge this week is "Animals" and PBSC is "Soft and Sweet".

The image is from the set "Micey Day".



I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I used my Inkssentials pen for the highlights and Gelly Roll silver metallic pen for the spoon. I also added some stickles. I embossed and painted a second cherriy bunch, cut out and added to the ribbon. The circles are cut with my nesties. The bottom border was punched with my MS doily punch. I used my CB folder swiss dots on the doily piece and sponged it with Brilliance starlit black ink. The designer paper is from Graphic 45.

Have a great day...and Thanks for stopping by...

KAREN x


*all products used in my cards are from The Rubber Room and on-line store.

14 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so darling.

Annie said...

This is just gorgeous - reminds of me at the moment I've got a crush on cherries and can't stop eating them.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Riet said...

What a beautiful card karen,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kath Stewart said...

wow Karen this is adorable...such a sweet image and cherries are my absolute favourite.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxxx

Sue said...

aww gorgeous car fabby colouring, luv the paper, lovely card, sue,x

Pauline C said...

This is fabulous - love teh colouring on your sweet image and gorgeous paper. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute card, really lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

Rach said...

such a sweet card, love the beautiful green ribbon. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

What a fabulous image so beautifully coloured stunning card sweetie Hugs Jacqui x

stephanne said...

Awww, this is terrific. Love your papers and your colouring and that bow is adorable. OK, gotta get back to studying your card, too cute. I love cherries!!
Stephanne

Marcea said...

so sweet, I love this cute image and your choice of papers are perfect. Wow, how amazing is your ribbon ..... delish!
-x-

Sheri Gilson said...

Your card is so sweet!! Love the image. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

Carol said...

Gorgeous image and perfect papers...love what you've done with the beautiful ribbon! :)
Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at TPE...

Hugs
Carol x

LORi said...

So Darling Karen!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!