Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Feel of Fall









Hi everyone,
This is just going to have to be a quick post tonight, but I wanted to post my card for Flourishes "The Feel of Fall" challenge. I have a horrid neck and back ache due to being rear ended in my car tonight. A young man not paying attention to his driving in his mom's truck. I'm hoping I don't feel too much worse tomorrow.....that won't be good!!

On to my card...the challenge is a fabulous sketch and the image I am using is from the new release "Gerbera Daisies".



I flipped the sketch, I hope that's ok. I really wanted the bow on the bottom.

I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I embossed and painted the center flower again and cut it out and layered it. The border is my MS doily lace punch. The DP is from Imaginisce. I also added some stickles.

I hope you like it...Thanks for stopping by.

KAREN x



Flourishes stamps are available at
The Rubber Room and on-line store.

12 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous image Karen, it's beautiful!

Hugs, Kelly

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Really beautiful Karen. Wonderful colours.
Hugs Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Absolutely georgeous!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh I love your beautiful card.

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is just awesome dear, love everything about it, especially that lush ribbon
Hugs Jacqui x

Curt in Indy said...

I sure hope you are OK Karen! I'm so sorry about the accident. I hope there is nothing seriously wrong. Your card is stunning as always. Those flowers are just beautiful! So real looking. Again, hope you are OK! Best, Curt

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Karen,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Alexandra said...

ui, die ist wunderschön.
deine coloration gefällt mir, sie sieht so lebendig aus.
lg
sanny

dpkennedy said...

Gorgeous coloring!

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh so pretty-I love the fall colors and the lacey edge peeping out of the side!

Shirley said...

I am so trying not to get more stamps before I use the ones I have already. LOLOL This is just gorgeous to no end!

Karin said...

REALLY GORGIOUS with the flowers and the bow!!

hopefull i'll receive my order soon... so i can stamp too again :D

luv, karin