Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #46









Good morning everyone....
I hope you all are having a great weekend. The week has just flown by....and it's time again for the High Hopes Challenge. This weeks challenge is brought to us by Ying and she has chosen "Happy Birthday". I just so happens that we are celebrating Ying's birthday tomorrow, Danielle's birthday yesterday and also the blogoversary of the High Hope Challenge.
One year already...wow!!

The image I have chosen for this "Happy Birthday" celebration is Baby Buggy.



I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I used stickles on all the white areas.The wheels were made with my sweet new toy...the I top brad maker. I wasn't sure about it at first, but as it turns out....I love it!! I used my oval nesties for the frame and pierced each of the scallops. The yellow accent was done with my MS doily lace punch. I hand printed the tag and used my tag maker for the frame. The frame was silver so I used my black identa-pen to colour it.

I hope you have time to play along with us this week, there is a fabulous set of birthday stamps as the prize. I can't wait to see what you all come up with!! For more inspiration be sure to check out the other Diva's blogs to see their fabulous creations.

Have a great Sunday...and Thanks so much for stopping by...

KAREN x





*all High Hopes stamps are available
at The Rubber Room and on-line store.

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun fun fun, love this!!

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous Karen...one of my favorite images. Love the brads, they work so well with this image!! Happy birthday to us :)

stephanne said...

Awwwww, how cute is this? Love the colours you've used along with this oh-so-precious image and that gorgeous ribbon!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Karen! Love the fun wheels too!

Hugs, Kelly

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So cute Karen and the colours and papers look awesome, gorgeous colouring as always, Hope your feeling better, Hugs, Nikki x

Di said...

This is sooo cute Karen love the black and white theme and loving those wheels and a tag maker huh! where did you get that from?? fancy one of those.
fabulous card!!!

many hugs Dixxxx

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE ! OMG, I think there has been a recent hatching of new ladybugs in my backyard ! They are literally everywhere! Love what you've done here. TFS :o) Tracy

Sirpaliina said...

Lovely card Karen, i love your colours and colouring.

Rach said...

A fabulous card Karen , awesome colour combo.. hugs rachxx

Candace said...

What a cute card. Love it all. I've been checking out the challenges and all you ladies are amazing.

Ila said...

Super Cute and Fun!!...I love the colors, Cute image..and that fabulous check!!...Hugs, Ila

The Rubber Maid said...

So very cute! Love the black and white to team up with your cute lady bugs. Sweet card. Pat

Paula said...

What a gorgeous card is this and the stamp is great.
Greetings Paula.

Curt in Indy said...

You do such an amazing job with these images! I love this card, and your "new tool" did a great job of making those wheels! Adorable card! Best, Curt

Shirley said...

I love it! Too precious for words. I really like the look of their wings.

Candace said...

That is the cutest stamp ever! Love your card as usual :)