Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #70







Happy Easter to all of you....
I hope you are all having a great weekend so far.

It's time for the High Hopes Challenge. This weeks challenge is brought to us by the lovely "Jeanette" and she has chosen "Anything but a Card".

I decided to make a Box in a Bag with a bit of a twist. Instead of using card stock I have used acetate as I wanted to see through it.
For the tag I have used the adorable image "Snow Yummy" and "Snowman Soup" sentiment.



I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. The tag was made with my nesties. I used my Inkssentials white gel pen for the dots. I embossed the white bling card stock with my snowflake CB folder. I used my MS icicle punch and snowflake border punch for the small snowflakes. The snowflakes are the leftovers from the MS snowflake border punch. I also added some stickles.


On the back of the tag I stamped the sentiment..."Snowman Soup" with Stazon black ink and added more layered snowflakes.
Just a little tip if you are going to give it a try.....The only difference I found from using card stock to acetate is you must use a extra sticky double sided tape.

Be sure to stop by the High Hopes Blog as the Diva's have come up with some amazing creations for this weeks challenge.

Have a fabulous day and Thanks so much for stopping by...

KAREN x

*all High Hopes stamps are available at The Rubber Room online store.

7 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this Karen! Such a fun image, lovely colors and texture, what a fun gift bag!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute creation Karen, so funny and wonderful.
Happy Easter, Jacqueline

Tasha said...

Wow this is fantastic Karen! Awesome!
I cant believe you are onto christmas gifts already - super organised!!!
love tasha xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh way CUTE!!

Marcea said...

hi there sweetie, gosh it has been ages since I visited! Fabulous bag, I love the acetate - so effective!!!
-x-

Joey said...

Hiya Karen

this is stunning! gorgeous bag and I love your colourwork

Joey.x

Nancy said...

What a fun creation! Love the snowman's expression.