Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

HIGH HOPES CHALLENGE #72








Hello everyone...

I hope your weekend is going well. We are having a cold snap here in SW Ontario...even a few snow flakes yesterday. Crazy weather but spring will come eventually...I'm sure of it!!!

This weeks High Hopes Challenge is brought to us by "Jeanne" and she has chosen...."Good Enough to Eat". Jeanne would like us to use a food related image on our card.

The adorable image I am using is "Mildred".


I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I used my nesties ovals for the frames and the side borders are done with my MS punch. I added little drops of Adirondack Acrylics for the flower centers. The paper is from Graphic 45.

The Diva's have some amazing creations to share with you so be sure to check out the High Hopes Blog.

You must use a High Hopes image on your card for your chance to qualify for this weeks prize.

Have a wonderful Sunday and Thanks so much for stopping by...

KAREN x

**High Hopes stamps are available at
The Rubber Room online store.
We are also on Facebook...stop by, check us out
and become a fan!!

9 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Great card Karen. The image is so pretty!
Hugs Jacqueline

Rach said...

Mildred is adorable Karen, perfect for the theme.xx

Tasha said...

Fabulous card Karen, i adore the stamp you used - she is great! The paper is beautiful, with those cute little cherries! I love this
love tasha xx

Jeanette said...

What a fabulous card Karen. I love your coloring and the card layout is really wonderful. The punch work is so perfect with tthis stamp and I have to say that your bow is Perfection!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so pretty Karen, I love the papers, punched edging and your gorgeous bow. Love your choice of image ;-) and your amazing colouring, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Ummm ummm! That pie looks good!!! I so love little Mildred and you have coloured her beautifully!! Love that cherry paper too!!
Hugs,
Sarah :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen, lovin this, awesome job.

Patti Jo said...

You've got Mildred looking adorable! The cherry paper is perfect to go with the cherry pie! Very sweet card Karen! You are so talented!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh, Karen! I just love your work! She's adorable and a must have so I guess I see some shopping in my future! Love the Graphic 45 paper and the way you used the border punch. Awesome card.
hugs!
Sharon