Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wags N Whiskers Sneak Peeks...Day 2











I hope you enjoyed yesterdays sneak peeks. Today the Diva's and I have some more of the "Let's Play" release to share with you. Tomorrow we will be the "Wags N' Whiskers Blog Hop" and the stamps will be available for purchase!!!

The adorable image I am using today is "Water Babe".


I embossed the image with black and painted it with Tombows. I cut the frames with my nesties. I used a CB folder for the background and my EkSuccess punches for the waves and the corners. The DP is from a DCWV paper pack. I also added the dots with some stickles and some flat backed pearls.
I hope you like it.

Be sure to check out the Diva's links as they have some fabulous creations to share with you today. Don't forget to stop by the Wags N' Whiskers Blog to see how you can win the full release.

Nikki
Chris
Sharon
Michele
Tina
Lacey
Debbie
Christa
Bree
Jeanette

Have a great day..... Thanks for stopping by

KAREN x

8 comments:

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

This is so cute, so sweet! Super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh COOL and SWEET!!

chris said...

Hi there karen
she is adorable, love your waves they are so good.
back soon hugs chris xx

carol said...

fabulous....x carol

Tracey said...

This is just adorable!

Unknown said...

Hey this is gorgeous, love how you created the water effect xx

The Rubber Maid said...

An adorable water babe..she is so cute and of course done up just perfectly. Pat

Tasha said...

This is adorable! I love how you have layered up a wave effect - it looks awesome
love tasha xx