Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Creative Crew Challenge

Hello everyone;
We have had three fabulous days of sunshine here....I think thats why my cards are so bright this week...LOL!!
This is my card for the Creative Crew Challenge. The challenge this week is embossing. Now if I had read the challenge properly I would have seen that we could use ANY type of embossing and I could have used yesterdays card for this challenge as well. But I didn't and therefore made another card. That will teach me to pay attention.....eh!!



I embossed the images twice with black and painted them with Tombows. The butterflies have been cut, shaped and layered. I used my MS border punch for the side and also my pinking scissors. I embossed the whole card and the orange piece of cardstock with a CB folder. I also added some stickles. The images I have used are from Magenta and they are a puzzle set. I love these sets as you can choose so many layouts or even just one image.
I am happy with the way it turned out.


I hope you all have a great day and Thanks for stopping by...

KAREN x

*all products used in my card were purchased at The Rubber Room and on-line store

23 comments:

Riet said...

Wowww Karen,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Stunning card Karen and the butterflies look fabulous, I love all the layering, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Cazzy said...

That is a sunny cheerful card.

Cazzy x

Cindy Haffner said...

So so pretty, awesome job. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Karen!! I'm glad you mis read the challenge that way we get this fabulous eye candy!!

Great job:-)

Hugs, Kelly

Paula said...

Wow wow wow this is absolutly stunning. The colours are Fabulous. Thankyou for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Joey said...

Oh Karen this is STUNNING, absolutely love the bright colours and design. Thanks for playing this week. Your not the only one, I have not paid attention far too many times on challenges lol. Joey.xxx

1crazyjoe said...

Beautiful card Karen!!!!
Great colors.

The Rubber Maid said...

Quite the stunning card. Love the way the butterfly is set on the card. Love your little bee card below also. Pat

CraftyC said...

Wow Karen, its a beautiful card, brilliant!
Clairex

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Hey Karen! and the rest of the Wacky Women!!! LOL.... Love this card!!! I have this stamp set!!
I'm gonna be in London tomorrow...and I'm gonna stop by!! You gonna be there!!??
See ya soon
Amy

Rach said...

wow!!! karen this is beautiful and so striking.. wonderful colours.x

angeljakki said...

Such a great card.
That butterful jumps of the card is gorgeous x

Shirley said...

I am drooling over this! What a really spectacular and beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the butterflies.
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs
Carole x

Unknown said...

Love this card. I enlarged it to so I could see every little detail. My computer hasn't been co-operating with me, haven't been able to comment until today. Very frustrating.

Theresa Momber said...

Wow! Love the dimension and fabulous coloring!

Marcea said...

Oh my word, this is just stunning, I love the bold colours and wonderful butterflies. I would love to feature your blog on Inspirational . Just drop me an email (on my blog sidebar) or leave me a comment if you are happy for me to feature your fabulous work!!! I think that gorgeous creations like yours should be shared with everyone!!
Looking forward to hearing from you
-x-

Bev said...

OMW (again lol) this is utterly breathtaking Karen, sooo gorgeous x

craftypagan said...

Saw the feature on you on Inspirational and just had to become a follower! Your work is amazing!

aardvarkpest said...

Simply beautiful card. Those butterflies are stunning.

Glenda

Tasha said...

Hey Karen this card is sensational i think its so so beautiful
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

Stampin' Meg said...

soooo stunning- love that pinking edge and the coloring and dimension on the butterflies is just lovely.